The prisoner was brought to the town square. The judge read the charges, rendered the verdict, announced the sentence, and retired for the night. The prisoner stared at the small crowd that had gathered. The crowd stared back. The assassin approached the pile of stones that had been left there for the occasion, picked one up, and hurled it towards the prisoner. It missed.
One of the townsfolk asked whether there should be some sort of appeal. The prisoner said none was needed. The assassin hurled another stone, and missed again. The prisoner whistled. The crowd got bored and left. The prisoner fell asleep. When he awoke, he was alone in the town square, so he left to join his friends at the bar.
And that was the end of that.
"...it could have been perfect."
There is no excuse for this. Everybody who was involved should be shot. And drawn & quartered, whatever that is. And made to watch it over and over until...
There is no excuse for this. Everybody who was involved should be shot. And drawn & quartered, whatever that is. And made to watch it over and over until...
13 years ago

6 comments:
Hm. Interesting how the assassin wasn't the prisoner (and how the prisoner was treated like an animal in a zoo).
-French Bean
I think that happened to me at The Coffee Shop, you too maybe?
Hey, yeah....I have been there too. Some people are just fuckers.
I still love you Legacy, even if I have been MIA lately.
Christ that assassin throws like me...
The prisoner was a blogger, and he didn't get stoned...he got nailed.
For some reason this made me think of a wedding. I think that says more about me than it does about Legacy?
Post a Comment